We make your website “RESPONSIVE”.
Having a website is a major factor when it comes to building a brand for your business
Why? It is simply because people are most likely to engage with trusted sources – in this case, an official website for your products and services.
That being said, we do not only make a website for you. We make an amazing website, just for you.
Using the most recent web development and web design strategies, you will not only have an attractive website. We will help you maximize impact. We will help you gain customers’ trust and loyalty. We will help you become the brand that everyone talks about.
- Content Management System (Custom)
- Web Applications
- Mobile Applications
- API Integration
- Frameworks and Functions (Custom)
Simplified 3-Steps To
Website Design and Development
Step 1 Design
Step 2 Develop
Step 3 Launch
We can’t deny the fact that mobile devices truly changed our internet-browsing habits.
This is why a responsive website has 3 core benefits for your business:
Flexibility. Gone are those days when viewing a website is nearly impossible due to compatibility issues. Even if your customers are viewing from a 3.5-inched mobile device screen, your website will be up and running as it is on a personal computer.
Innovation. You’ve already seen Facebook and Twitter for mobile devices. A responsive website allows you to change and customize the overall site structure for mobile devices – making it easier for users to navigate your site, as well as read texts and view images.
Optimization. A responsive website targets almost half of the entire population, who are users of smartphones and other mobile devices. Therefore, a mobile-optimized website means a whole lot of potential customers for your business.
Furthermore, a responsive website:
- Allows you to manage one website.
(reducing time and effort in managing several sites)
- Has a solid structure and consistent design.
(for both mobile devices and personal computers).
- Is search engine-friendly and mobile user-friendly.
- Is recommended by Google for high page ranking.
WordPress is the ultimate CMS platform, allowing anyone to manage, maintain, and control website content and grow their site. We support and promote WordPress for the majority of our client’s websites, including our own! WordPress has a user-friendly interface that can have the most inexperienced website owner up and running quickly. And, from day one, with just a little training or guidance, even a novice can start controlling their website content. Here are a few impressive and lesser known facts about WordPress:
- WordPress powers over 75 million websites
- Recommended by end users, web developers, and Google.
- Over 22% of all new websites run WordPress
- Over 35,000 plugins to customize your site
- Nearly 50% of the top 100 blogs run WordPress
Custom Content Management Systems (CMS) are designed with your website’s specific needs and end users in mind. Custom CMS websites are built around your content management preferences and your internal website administration needs. We also focus heavily on usability for visitors. A Custom CMS is a great for:
- Application development
- Massive amounts of content
- Unique organizational needs
- Back-Office Integration
- Full API Integration
- Advanced Social/Community Sites
- Large E-Commerce/Member Sites
- Unique Permissions/Roles for Admins & Users
- Complex Search Features
We can help find the right solution, integrate it into your website, help with customization, get your inventory online, and even train you how to use the online store.
E-Commerce websites require intense amounts of planning and organization. Making the buying and browsing experience as pleasant and easy as possible has to be the top priority. Most ecommerce solutions require:
- Security during shopping, login, and checkout
- Managing inventory & products
- Payment gateway Integration
- Moderating Reviews & Ratings
- Social Media Integration
- Collecting customer data for remarketing
- Allowing coupon codes and discounts
- Reporting and Tracking Sales, Orders and Returns
- Diamond Knights Diamond Knights endeavors to join the ranks of major players in the Network Marketing Industry. Our founders believe they can make an impact and […]
- White Lane Customs Brokerage Satisfaction at its Best.Our team at White Lane customs brokerage welcomes the opportunity to discuss with you how we can help you […]
- EJ Bastes Hi My name is Ej Bastes, and my life purpose is to help Filipinos be more finally literate thru Financial Education. Help Filipinos make […]
- San Pedro Hospital It is a catholic non-stock, non-profit, training institution committed to the care of the sick and the poor, the education of health professionals and […]
- G12 G12 is a direct-selling company based in the Philippines. It is a fast-growing supplier and distributor of health & wellness products catering to people of […]
- Wooden Kiddie Stools Wooden, previously called Wooden Kiddie Stools and a Lot More!, started in October2009 after the owner, Ms. Jennifer Lopez-Gana, successfully organized her daughter’sbirthday […]
- Cathay Drug The Cathay Drug Company, Inc. is a Filipino company established in 1952 and owned by the family of Mr. Yao Shiong Shio. The Cathay […]
- GNLPC GNLPC is engaged in wholesale trading of Base oil (Group 1, Group 2 and Group 3), Lubricant, White oil, Greases, Brake fluid, Rubber processed oil, […]
- iInvest We are Financial Educators who can professionally mentor you in the world of personal finance and money management. Learn from every mentor thru our financial […]
- Azalea Boracay Infinity Hub Azalea Boracay – Boracay’s first 4-star quality serviced apartment hotel brings every family fun. Group getaway or romantic retreat to a different […]
- One to go Express OnetoGo Express, the brand name of OneToGoFreedom Inc., is a Filipino-Owned Corporation. OnetoGo express combines efficiency & better service with the marketing […]
- Ramon Mendoza Engr. Ramon Mendoza, is a layman who is devoted to helping eradicate infectious diseases such as Leprosy and TB in the Philippines. Back in […]
- Bspot.ph BSpot is a Business Center, Activity Area, and Events Venue in one comfortable workspace. Beautiful workspace for teams of any size. Connect and collaborate with […]
- Crazy Deals Crazy Deals. Over 110,000 happy customers and counting (EST 2008) MONEY BACK GUARANTEE We offer 14 day money back guarantee FAST DELIVERY SERVICE 98% […]
- Med Academy MED Academy provides online video-based learning that is specially designed for healthcare professionals who aim for continuous knowledge and growth. No missed clinics or […]
- Tuscany Private Estate Tuscany Private Estate is in McKinley Hill, a master-planned community that is strategically-located in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City. This site provides private access […]
- Bohol Sandugo Festival Bohol Sandugo Festival definitely more fun in the Philippines! The city of Bohol celebrates a month-long “Sandugo Festival” – in honor of the […]
- Pacific Land Ventures & Property Development, Inc. We are Pacific Land Ventures & Property Development, Inc. We are a domestic corporation engaged in real estate development […]
- Chinkee Tan Infinity Hub Chinkee Tan Website – Chinkee Tan is a Wealth Coach and Motivational Speaker. I have an average of 240 speaking engagements per […]
- Zing SEO Infinity Hub Zing SEO – If you’re looking to have a “ZING” in terms of traffic on your website, you are on the right […]
- Davao Homes Infinity Hub Davao Homes – Looking for a new house in Davao City? Davao Homes helps you find the perfect place to live in. […]
- Acceltech Internation Solution Infinity Hub Acceltech International Solution – Acceltech International Solution, Inc. is a renowned retail solution and PoS provider in the Philippines. One of […]