We make your website “RESPONSIVE”.
Having a website is a major factor when it comes to building a brand for your business
Why? It is simply because people are most likely to engage with trusted sources – in this case, an official website for your products and services.
That being said, we do not only make a website for you. We make an amazing website, just for you.
Using the most recent web development and web design strategies, you will not only have an attractive website. We will help you maximize impact. We will help you gain customers’ trust and loyalty. We will help you become the brand that everyone talks about.
- Content Management System (Custom)
- Web Applications
- Mobile Applications
- API Integration
- Frameworks and Functions (Custom)
We can’t deny the fact that mobile devices truly changed our internet-browsing habits.
This is why a responsive website has 3 core benefits for your business:
Flexibility. Gone are those days when viewing a website is nearly impossible due to compatibility issues. Even if your customers are viewing from a 3.5-inched mobile device screen, your website will be up and running as it is on a personal computer.
Innovation. You’ve already seen Facebook and Twitter for mobile devices. A responsive website allows you to change and customize the overall site structure for mobile devices – making it easier for users to navigate your site, as well as read texts and view images.
Optimization. A responsive website targets almost half of the entire population, who are users of smartphones and other mobile devices. Therefore, a mobile-optimized website means a whole lot of potential customers for your business.
Furthermore, a responsive website:
- Allows you to manage one website.
(reducing time and effort in managing several sites)
- Has a solid structure and consistent design.
(for both mobile devices and personal computers).
- Is search engine-friendly and mobile user-friendly.
- Is recommended by Google for high page ranking.
WordPress is the ultimate CMS platform, allowing anyone to manage, maintain, and control website content and grow their site. We support and promote WordPress for the majority of our client’s websites, including our own! WordPress has a user-friendly interface that can have the most inexperienced website owner up and running quickly. And, from day one, with just a little training or guidance, even a novice can start controlling their website content. Here are a few impressive and lesser known facts about WordPress:
- WordPress powers over 75 million websites
- Recommended by end users, web developers, and Google.
- Over 22% of all new websites run WordPress
- Over 35,000 plugins to customize your site
- Nearly 50% of the top 100 blogs run WordPress
Custom Content Management Systems (CMS) are designed with your website’s specific needs and end users in mind. Custom CMS websites are built around your content management preferences and your internal website administration needs. We also focus heavily on usability for visitors. A Custom CMS is a great for:
- Application development
- Massive amounts of content
- Unique organizational needs
- Back-Office Integration
- Full API Integration
- Advanced Social/Community Sites
- Large E-Commerce/Member Sites
- Unique Permissions/Roles for Admins & Users
- Complex Search Features
We can help find the right solution, integrate it into your website, help with customization, get your inventory online, and even train you how to use the online store.
E-Commerce websites require intense amounts of planning and organization. Making the buying and browsing experience as pleasant and easy as possible has to be the top priority. Most ecommerce solutions require:
- Security during shopping, login, and checkout
- Managing inventory & products
- Payment gateway Integration
- Moderating Reviews & Ratings
- Social Media Integration
- Collecting customer data for remarketing
- Allowing coupon codes and discounts
- Reporting and Tracking Sales, Orders and Returns
- Pacific Land Ventures & Property Development, Inc. are a domestic corporation engaged in real estate development and property management. Incorporated in December 2005, it consider to […]
- Chinkee Tan is a Wealth Coach and Motivational Speaker. It’s an amazing platform to speak to over 1000 top companies in the Philippines and abroad. I […]
- If you’re looking to have a “ZING” in terms of traffic on your website, you are on the right track. Primarily providing Search Engine Optimization services, […]
- Looking for a new house in Davao City? Davao Homes helps you find the perfect place to live in. Whether you want to live in a […]
- Acceltech International Solution, Inc. is a renowned retail solution and PoS provider in the Philippines. They provide Product Development and Distribution services for Point-of-Sale (PoS) peripherals […]